June 17, 2005

My Scoop..

Hi! I joined a few days ago..I'm Tina. I'm making my Scoop with CottonEase in Blueberry. So far I've knit two fronts and the back up to the armholes. Then I decided I'm going to reknit the fronts because I think they looked like a different gauge compared to the back, and one front looked longer than the other. Here's my progess so far minus the front I already ripped out. I'm hoping it doesn't come out too big in the end though. I'm knitting the 34" size but I'm not sure how it's going to fit me. I'm probably going to make another one in the future and try sizing it down to a 32".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

try knitting both fronts (and later both sleeves) at the same time. I do that to ensure that the pieces are the same length and get shaped at the same places. Works for me.

Karin

6:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home