June 09, 2005

Scoup du Jour Continued

Just a small bit of ripping, and my armholes are no longer 12" to 13" long. Rowan All Seasons Cotton is one of my favorite yarns to work with. This is the first time I have used the color Copper, but I am really liking it. Found some great buttons today at Hancock Fabric (buttons are all 30% this week). I have finished the back, and am well underway on the left front.

I will try to post photos. These were taken with a camera phone on my desk at work.






3 Comments:

Blogger kellyt said...

Love those buttons! They go perfectly with the copper yarn.

6:01 PM

 
Blogger Traci said...

Very pretty buttons! They go great with the yarn. I have ripped my scoop 3 times now ( don't really like the way the cotton ease is knitting up). I may hit the LYS in search of some Cotton Fleece ( love that yarn).
Happy Knitting!

5:27 AM

 
Blogger Heidi said...

Donna, your color looks great and I too like the buttons you chose!

I just bought some ASC for another pattern after hearing so many good things about it. I bet it will be great for the Scoop too.

8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home