May 18, 2005

The Scoop Twins

I have completed the fronts of both of my Scoop du Jour sweaters.





I'd never knit 2 sweaters from the same pattern at the same time before, and it's turned out to be a great knitting experience! I work a little on one Scoop and then catch up to the same spot on the other one. I usually do Vanilla first because she is the more "difficult" of the twins. The Twisted St st makes for a pretty slow knit.

This is a great pattern, and I love the neck shaping. I'm thinking about doing what I love to do next, which is knit the button bands. I love jumping the gun on the button bands... It makes your sweater take on that "completed" feel, even if it's only the front. It also keeps your fronts from being rolled up pieces of fabric with little yarn butterflies hanging off of the ends.

Happy Scooping to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home