May 12, 2005

Scoop du Jour - Take Two

Hi everyone. Here's the progress I've made so far. I was very excited about the pattern and ordered the yarn right away. I was planning on making the cardigan in the Cotton Ease in Vanilla. Little did I know the yarn was discontinued and would be so difficult to find. I did find it online but when I received it in the mail, I discovered it wasn't quite what I was expecting. In Bonne Marie's picture, the yarn looks more cream colored. It's actually STARK white. Besides white t-shirts, I don't wear a lot of white. Being so eager to start, I tried to get over the white thing and started knitting it up anyway. Well... couldn't get over not liking the color. So... I dove into my stash and found this light pink Rowan All Seasons Cotton. A quick call to my LYS to see if they had more in the same dye lot and WE HAVE A WINNER. I like this color much better. I've never uploaded pics before so I can figure it out, I'll share some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home