May 08, 2005

Knit-Along Weblog Rules

#1) Official signups for the Knit-Along will end on July 1st, but email me if this occurs: It is past July 1st, you have already signed up for the KAL, you are not yet a member of this Blogger posting business, and you want me to add you to the posting party. I'll be glad to!

Alright, alright, even if you haven't signed up for the KAL, and it's past July 1st, just email me and we'll negotiate. (A little chocolate goes a long way! :P )

#2) Even though sign-ups end in 2 months, there is no official end date for the knit-along. Knit as fast or as slow as you want!

#3) When you post on this weblog, it would be cool if you put your name ("Hi, it's Rachele..." or something) as it is shown on the side list so that we can see who ya are. :)

#4) Email me at 53stitches AT gmail DOT com if you have questions, concerns, or comments about anything.

#5) Have fun!

I'll post more rules as necessary. I can't wait to see y'all's Scoops! (I'm pretty sure that this sweater is named after the phrase "soup du jour" but it always makes me think of ice cream. Yum!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home